Thursday, January 13, 2011

*Flashback* July 18th 2006

I was reminescing earlier today and I thought I would continue on here! I would like to post what I considered the best day of my life (at that time).  It's the day that I met Brendon Urie, lead singer of Panic! At The Disco. Here's the official post from my MySpace! Enjoy! 
Brendon and I 


***
Yesterday was the best day of my life!!!! My Best Friend and I met Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco!!! We were just sitting in the enclosed patio at the Hard Rock Cafe and just were talking in the car on 'What if Panic! ate here.' I looked out the window and pointed to Amanda 'its Panic! its Panic!' At first she didnt believe me until she turned around to look for herself. Then we both started to freak out and didnt know what to do. We asked our waiter if we could brb and she said it was fine. We ran out outside to meet him. We stopped him and heres the convo...
Alyssa: Hi
Amanda: Hi
Brendon: Hey
Amanda: We saw your show in Cleveland and decided to see this one as well.
Brendon: I'm honored
Alyssa: Can I have your autograph and take a picture with you?
Brendon: Sure
Alyssa: I do have one question though...
Brendon: What's that?
Alyssa: What do you have against gyros?!
Brendon: The meat...I'm a vegatarian.
Alyssa: Oh ::thinks we can make veggie gyros::
Amanda: She works at the Gyron stand at Kennywood.
Brendon: ah
Alyssa: Can I have my pic now?
Brendon: Yea
Alyssa: Amanda...::hands her the camera:: stop shaking!
Amanda: Dont worry its not blurry!
Alyssa: Can I have a hug?
Brendon: Yea ::gives hug::
Amanda: Can I have one too? ::gives her hug::
Sec. Guard: The rest of the guys are in Joe's crab shack.
Alyssa & Amanda: Ok Thank you!!!
Sec. Guard: We're heading to the Hard Rock Cafe.
Amanda: That's where we are!
Brendon: Bye

Typing that out makes it feel like we said sooo much more when it really only happened over a 3 min time span. lol Well that moment was THE best moment of my life right now! Also when we were leaving I turned around and screamed to Amanda "Abusive" just as Brenon was peeking over the back of the booth! ::swoon::
The concert was great!!! We ended getting Vip passes from the Hard Rock, which only meant we got in before everyone else. That was cool!!!! Seeing it the second time rocked!!! I really enjoyed it! I was screaming my head off again!!! Before I go I just want to Thank Brendon for being soo polite and nice!!! And thank you for giving me your autograph and letting me take a picture with you! I'll cherish that moment forever! And also a BIG thanks to The Hush Sound, you guys are awesome live and really nice in person! I love your album! Thank you for your autographs and the picture you took with me! Its going in my scrapbook!!! And I cannot forget my DADS! Thank you both for driving us around Pittsburgh, it meant alot to us! Thank you Raymondo for saying that weren't allowed to go any earlier than 1! And dad thank you for waiting patiently in the car while we waited to see if Panic! was coming back out! And also THANK YOU Amanda for being there with me through the whole experience! You are one of my bestest friends in the world! I love you!
Lyssa Leigh

***

I was able to meet more of the original members, Ryan and Jon at a Young Veins concert. Now all I need to do is meet Spencer!!!! And then Dallon if he is in the band. I've already met Ian and he is such a sweetheart! He got me drinking redbull! 

Maybe I'll throw in a few more flashbacks but I def wanted to share that one with you!!! :)

Take Care

Lyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment